| Assistant Public Relations Manager
- Develop PR plans / Media plans and prepare cost estimates.
- Organize public events such as Press Conferences, Communication Campaign and PR Activities.
- Arrange the interviews with journalists, magazines and newspapers
- Liaising on a daily basis with the media and clients, often via telephone and email;
- Relationship building and networking with colleagues, clients and the media;
- Monitoring the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires and blogs.
- Working as part of team to develop and implement the PR activity;
- Writing and distributing press releases to targeted media;
- Provide assistance as required in preparing internal documents.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Mass communication
- Strong communication skill in English for both written and spoken
- 3-4 years relevant experience is preferred
- Good relation with industry media sector
- Able to use MS Excel/ Access/ Word & PowerPoint•Team player & Able to work with tight timeline
- Work with Sr. System Analyst to plan program code enhancements and changes
- Create, test and maintain program code
- Create labels and reports using Crystal Reports and Qlikview
- Provide assistance to technical support staff when they are unable to resolve a program, SQL database, or IT issue by themselves
- Provide general programming assistance to other programmers/projects as may be needed.
- Develop and support all Internal Application – RTIS/Sales, E-Manual, ePIS, Contact center program, IT on-line form, registration website, Space booking system, SAP B1
- Program Support Printing Material
- Support Corporate Application – Nova
- Improve Database structure
- Detail Training for staff
- Order database, Visitor data, Return mail, e-Newsletter, email blast and Print label
- Support onsite Show application including Registration area, Sales area, and Conference area and so on.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT or related fields.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in web application development.
- Knowledge of Microsoft .Net Programming ASP. Net, C# .Net, Crystal Report, Java script and Ajax.
- Knowledge of database MS SQL server 2005/2008, SQL Command and Stored procedures and creation of DLL’s
- Windows Server 2008 and Windows 7
- Crystal Reports
- Be able to support user, database querying and maintain as fresh database.
- Good team work player and service mind.
Responsible for the pre-show planning & on site management of the operational aspects for the assigned shows. Interface with the assigned team managers to assess and forecast against the show plan and budget.
- Manage and implement the operations plan within the framework of the budget.
- To operate the exhibitor meeting
- To supervise the show team on the venue to organize the marketing activities
- Pre-show and on-site supervision of all official show contractors
- To raise with Exhibition Hall Personal, Contractors, Suppliers as required.
- Responsible to produce and master show (s) floor plan.
- To compile and monitor the operational reporting function
- To produce exhibitor manual for the show (s)
- To interface with show teams to enhance customers
- To be responsible for any other jobs assigned by Operations Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with at least 3 year’s relevant working experience.
- Well organized, strong systematic with good communication skill
- Confident and results-oriented to overcome issues to get the job done, with strong judgement.
- Good communication in both Thai and English and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to interact with senior management and work independently while achieving excellent teamwork.
- To project and sales manage at least 2 exhibitions.
- To formulate and implement marketing plans with Group Project Manager or Industry Vice President and document it in the Business Operating Plan.
- To maintain high awareness of industry trends, climate, players, distribution and issues.
- To achieve 100% of sales target for assigned shows in both exhibit space and VAS.
- To direct the project team in implementing the marketing plans and budgets for the assigned shows.
- To monitor daily activity of project sales executives of about 15-20 sales visits per day.
- To prepare and present formal sales presentations to assigned accounts as required.
- To develop and maintain exhibitor and visitor prospect lists.
- To organize advisory committee relevant to the industry.
- To prepare and submit accurate and timely reports:-
- Quarterly forecasts
- Competitive show reports
- Monthly Report
- Weekly Report
- To be responsible for floor plan management, contract and payment collections and customer service.
- Sell at competitive shows.
- A tertiary degree from recognized university with at least 6 year’s relevant working experience.
- Strong knowledge of specific industry assigned.
- Knowledge of Sales and Sales Management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command of English in both writing and speaking
- Computer literacy is a pre-requisite.
- Must be a team player and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Travelling overseas will be required.
Senior / Project Executive (Sales)
To be responsible for sales and assignment of exhibit space and VAS (Value Added Service) coupled with other sales related functions for assigned shows.
- To work co-operatively with industry groups, functional groups and associations in their role as contributor to the overall success of each show.
- To be proactive and keep abreast of competitive environment.
- To create an open line of communication with exhibitors, prospects, attendees, association, consultants, vendors.
- To maintain awareness of industry trends, climate, players, distribution and issues.
- Selling at competitive shows where applicable.
- To achieve sales target for assigned shows.
- To achieve productivity standards of about 8 sales visits per week.
- To develop sales leads and maintain exhibitor prospect list.
- To obtain signed contracts and payments in full.
- To assist in consolidation of floor plan.
- To act as primary contact for all exhibitor inquiries/problems
- To prepare accurate and timely reports:-
- Weekly Report
- Monthly Report
- To participate in floor plan audits.
- To assist in proof reading of directory.
- To coordinate special show features.
- To prepare and implement sales plan to meet budget.
- To prepare and present sales proposals to exhibitor prospects as and when required.
- Providing a wholly acceptable service to customers.
- Maintain accurate records of exhibitors list.
- A tertiary degree from recognized university with at least 5 year’s relevant working experience..
- Knowledge of specific assigned industry.
- Knowledge of sales particularly telephones marketing.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Good command of English in both writing and speaking
- Computer literacy is a pre-requisite.
- Travelling will be required (own car required)
- To participate in training programs.
Japanese Coordinator (Contract)
- Deal directly with (Japanese) customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- Build and create relations with Japanese customers
- keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
- record details of actions taken
- follow up on customer interactions
- Age: 27-35 Years old.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Able to travel to close by provinces/industrial areas (company car provided)
- Exhibition knowledge or experience would have an added advantage.
- interpersonal skills
- Communication skills - verbal and written
- Good understanding of Japanese culture
- Japanese proficiency - level 2 or level 1 prefered