- To be responsible for sales and assignment of exhibit space and VAS (Value Added Service) coupled with other sales related functions for assigned shows.
- To work co-operatively with industry groups, functional groups and associations in their role as contributor to the overall success of each show.
- To be proactive and keep abreast of competitive environment.
- To create an open line of communication with exhibitors, prospects, attendees, association, consultants, vendors.
- To maintain awareness of industry trends, climate, players, distribution and issues.
- Selling at competitive shows where applicable.
- To achieve sales target for assigned shows.
- To develop sales leads and maintain exhibitor prospect list.
- To obtain signed contracts and payments in full.
- To assist in consolidation of floor plan.
- To act as primary contact for all exhibitor inquiries/problems.
- To participate in floor plan audits.
- To coordinate special show features.
- To prepare and implement sales plan to meet budget.
- To prepare and present sales proposals to exhibitor prospects as and when required.
- A tertiary degree from recognized university with at least 3-5 year’s relevant working experience.
- Knowledge of specific assigned industry.
- Knowledge of sales particularly telephones marketing.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Good command of English in both writing and speaking
- Computer literacy is a pre-requisite.
- Travelling will be required (own car required)
- To participate in training programs.
Applications for the above position will be treated in strict confidence and should contain details of education, work experience, references, current salary, daytime telephone number and a recent photograph. They should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resources Department
Reed Tradex Co., Ltd. 32nd Fl., Sathorn Nakorn Tower, 100/68-69 North Sathorn Rd. Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500 Tel. 02-686-7299 www.reedtradex.co.th